Lab Report & podcast reflection

TAHSIN RAHMAN

Professor Brown

Writing for engineering 21007

Lab Report Reflection: The assignment was meaning full to me because I got to learn about how to write a lab report perfectly and parts that needed for a successful Lab Report. I think I will take how to organize a lab report because if the report isn’t organized no one will be interested to read it. And the peer review and feedback from professor brown was excellent. The proudest thing of this assignment was the experiment I choose was unique and my peers really appreciated my report for this unique experiment.

Podcast Reflection: I choose the podcast Elijah Jones on Writing Questions because he talked about hardware which I am also interested in to study. Yes, the change the way of viewing the role writing has in engineering because writing must be meaning full not lengthy because if the writing doesn’t contain main parts and become too much monotony readers will lose interest. I think writing has a great role for engineers because there are so many things that should be learned before viewing or getting practical with it. If we didn’t have any experiment or lab manual it would be difficult for us to understand the experiment. And writing an experiment precisely will help engineers to acquire a good reputation in their job.